MacNicol Emergence Fund
The investment objective of the Emergence Fund is to generate capital gains by investing in a portfolio of privately held companies. The primary objective of the Emergence Fund is to seek investments in small companies which are not widely followed by research analysts or investors. The Fund seeks opportunities where capital exit strategies are clearly defined, and are likely to occur within a three-year time frame.
- Invest in private companies
- Convertible debt
- Objective of capital gains and moderate income
- Returns independent of stock market
- Investments made directly and thru Private Equity Managers
- Minimum investment > $50m for Accredited Investors